Monday, October 12, 2009

Tanaka Farms

Oh what an exciting day! It started off with a bus ride. Charlie was so excited, he giggled the entire way. We sang "Wheels on the Bus" and Charlie was in heaven. June stayed at home so it was an extra special day with mommy, but really Charlie just hung out with his buddies Grant and Logan!
Here is the entire "mommy-and-me" preschool class... my boy sure knows how to ham it up, I wonder where he gets it?!
(I was so excited to dress Charlie in his overalls and rain boots, my little farmer-boy!) The kids LOVED...
the LLAMA
picking RADISHES...
picking CARROTS (and beans and onions too)...
but the best part was picking a PUMPKIN!
Look at the sheer joy on Logan and Charlie's faces, they were so proud to carry their very own pumpkins!
The day ended with a tractor ride back to the bus. We went home and ate the veggies for dinner that night... Charlie thought that was super cool!

5 comments:

Emily said...

So fun! What a cool little preschool to have a field trip like that. I'm loving Charlies little farmer outfit!

Rachel B. said...

Oh my gosh, Charlie looks cute all decked out in his farmer gear! When the heck did his hair get so long? He looks like a little boy now. Crazy. What a fun activity.

Rachel B. said...

By the way, meant "big boy" not "little" boy. :)

grandma graham said...

Charlie boy, you're the cutest little farmer boy that I've ever seen!!!x0x

Amy said...

What fun! I remember going there with all our kids. Mason says HI to Charlie. He says he is so chubby and cute. June is beautiful girl. Clara wants to know if she can come play with you sometime.