Thursday, November 5, 2009

My sister baby June.

Charlie has been waking up in the mornings and in a real groggy voice he says, "I wanna see my sister baby June!" I think Charlie has been in denial ever since I had June... like if he ignored her long enough then maybe she would go away. Well, he's finally come to terms with the fact that she's not going anywhere... and on some days he actually shows her some love!








June on the other hand has been in love with Charlie since day one. She thinks he is the greatest, funniest thing around.

1 comment:

Laura Call said...

I loved this post! These pictures warmed my heart... such sweet moments. And that video clip is priceless. Our little Chloe was watching it with me and when it was over she looked at me with a big smile and said "Funny!" Then she said, "Do it again, Mommy." So I played it again... we both enjoyed it. You guys have adorable children!