Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthday girl.

It is hard to believe that my Junie girl is a year old. She has added so much love and spunk to our home. She really is a ham. This girl chuckles all day at just about anything, but usually herself. She will shake her head up and down, then snort, then chuckles and snorts again. She will get into mischief by darting up stairs or into the bedroom when Charlie is taking a nap, all the while knowing she is being naughty. She adores her big brother and laughs at anything he does. June-bug gives the sweetest kisses and has the cutest toothy grin. Happy birthday buggie.



7 comments:

Stevie and Melinda said...

I love this baby!!! I don't mean that in like a slang way. I mean I love baby June! I want my baby to look like her (we'll be lucky if my baby even resembles Steve).

Emily said...

Love you Junie!

Laura Call said...

Happy 1st Birthday to June!!!

It was so great to see you guys!I'm so glad we got to meet and see your cute kids in person. Now when I see them on your blog I feel like I know them. Thanks so much for taking the time to meet up with us while we were in town... it really was so nice to visit with your family.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, June! She is looking more and more like all her Graham cousins to me. That little line up shows it all so well. Hope you're all doing well. Love and miss you guys!

Momoo Sherie said...

She is so pretty! Can't wait to come down there. I'm excited to be going to Disneyland and getting to see you guys.

grannybabs said...

I think I know 10 people now who were born on March 26th - and they are all wonderful folk - must be the day!

grandma graham said...

Hi Junie girl!! Grandma had such a FUN time at your birthday party!! Mommy did a good job on the cupcakes! YUM, YUM!!