Saturday, March 20, 2010

Escargot anyone?

I was playing outside with the kiddos the other day and looked over to see that June had some dirt around her mouth and something in her hand. I went over and cleared something out of her mouth and then saw she was holding a snail. I even saw the two little antlers peeking up a me. DISGUSTING. I grabbed it from her hand and chucked that thing so far. I probably should have examined things further to see if she took a bite or not, then again, it's probably better if I never know.

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Nasty! Look out, that girl may have expensive taste. :) That just reminded me of the time when Reese was in my parents' backyard and she walked up to you carrying what looked like a flower, but it was a dead mouse (or mouse's tail..something gross).

Emily said...

oh June Bug...living up to your name:) and following in your brothers footsteps by putting everything in your mouth.

Elise said...

(gag)