Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Little Rascals.

June and Charlie have been total RASCALS lately. The picture above was taken when I asked Charlie to go get dressed for the day.  He came downstairs with two thermal bed-shirts. Then he insisted that June needed one on.  They have both been testing the limits lately, it has been frustrating and hilarious all at the same time. Here are some examples:

me: "Charlie, you need to obey or else you are going to be in trouble."
Char: "Well, you hurted my life!"

We were having dinner and I asked Charlie to please finish eating, he responded with: "Well, I don't want something healthy, I want something good."

Just today, I got mad at Charlie for being too loud during nap time. I told him that if he was not tired he still needed to rest quietly in his bed but to not wake June up. As I was walking dowstairs he quietly began singing "So tell me what you want what you really really want..."
This little Missy has been moving chairs to climb onto the counter and table to get food. She has also been SCREAMING All. Day. Long. It is the loudest, most high-pitched scream you could ever imagine.
Here she is POUTING (below) on our way in from the car. She did not want to come inside so she plopped herself down on the cement to show me who's boss.

I love this picture. June getting into trouble with a total look of victory on her face with the KEEP CALM and CARRY ON picture in the background. These kids! Make me crazy but I love them.

3 comments:

Desirae said...

Hey, did you guys move or something? What did I miss?

grahamkrackers said...

We love them too! They are too cute to be such rascals... ;)

Ginger said...

I love the shot of them with Charlie's arm around June. Especially that they both have "Ben shirts" on. They are so stinkin' cute!