Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Glen Ivy... every woman's fantasy!

While Em was in town we decided to have a girls day of pampering. So with the kiddos under the tender care of their daddy's, we were off to Glen Ivy Hot Springs. What an experience. We sat in a mineral bath hot tub, floated on rafts in a pool (arms linked the entire time), got painted with sea kelp, exfoliated in a mud bath, sunbathed, and took a long uninterrupted shower. We finished off the day with lunch and some shopping. Everyone decided that this will have to be an annual event! The Roman Spa.
Mud Bath
...until next year Glen Ivy, we'll be dreaming of you!

8 comments:

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Oh I love Glen Ivy! So fun! Maybe we need to do that with all the girls or go get our facials again! I'm ready for a little pampering! :)

Emily said...

I LOVED doing that. Great pictures!

Dave said...

Great idea...hope I can have a mud bath sometime. That looks wonderful! --Amy

Helena said...

Nothing beats a day at the spa---I am so jealous.

kori said...

How fun! I am so jealous

Desirae Badger said...

How did you ever score such a sweet outing with the lovely ladies in your family! I'm so jealous! Where is this spa place anyway? Some things never change - the Graham girls always know how to WHOOP it UP!

Mama Bear said...

Oooooh...I think we should plan a little girls day at the spa for the mommy's in the ward. Looks FABULOUS!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Sounds like my kind of day!