Sunday, February 14, 2010

I {heart} this guy.

I really have the best husband around, you should all be jealous. He has the biggest heart of anyone I have ever met. If we were in high school I would vote him "BEST ALL AROUND." He is thoughtful and giving... and forgiving, thank goodness. He LOVES his kids and he is their favorite playmate. I have never heard him complain about a single meeting or activity he has had for church, and he has lots! He is so positive, only hard on himself because he wants to do and be better. He works hard and plays hard. I have never met a single person who does not like him. He runs half-marathons, donates blood, and is good at every sport he tries, even horseshoes. He cleans bathrooms, folds laundry, changes diapers, washes dishes, and the list goes on. I find him reading his scriptures early in the morning and kneeling in prayer late at night. I think the thing I love the most about him is that he takes me the way I am. He loves me the way I am (and I can be a real jerk at times). Happy Valentine's Day Adam. I am glad we will be together forever because it's going to take an eternity for me to learn to be more like you.

4 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Well, I don't like him. Just kidding!!! I {heart} him too, but in a slightly different sort of way. :) And I agree with everything you said...it's pretty impossible to not love Adam!

Emily said...

sweet

Laura Call said...

What a heartwarming post. As long as we've known Adam he's always been a very likeable person and we would vote him "best all around" too. :)

Elise said...

One "best all around" guy + one "best all around" gal = one "BEST ALL AROUND" COUPLE!!! Very sweet post!